Friday, January 9, 2009

If I Were Anything But A Human Being I'll Be...


Have you ever asked yourself what you want to be if you were not human? Hehehehehe. Such a strange question to ask don't you think? But let's face facts, sometimes we just wish we're not human but something else.

If I were anything but a human, I'll be AIR! Why not. I know you wont ask me why, but I'll tell you still! I wanna be important. I wanna be something you don't always talk about (not unless you're a scientist or something) but still be very important to you. Something that you'll never wish will be gone. Something that everybody can't live without! Selfish of me you might say but that's something I really want to experience... BEING IMPORTANT.

Now, don't you wish you were air?

4 comments:

  1. interpretation ba to ng kantang no air? heheh

    nice one loyd! tuya ko!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhhmmm.....you know the feeling of blood rush..felt it while reading this.....hhmm...

    xchraismx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hhmm..you know blood rush feeling?....thats what i felt while reading this..hhmmm...

    great loydie...so great!...

    xchraismx

    ReplyDelete